Anglesey plas newydd on the shores of the menai strait plas newydd is home to a military museum containing relics from the first marquess of angleseys tenure who commanded the cavalry at the battle of waterloo. A prospector finds britains largest ever gold nugget worth an estimated 50000 off the coast of anglesey. West coast of anglesey the west coast of anglesey offers a wide variety of attractions and places to visit holyhead on holy island in the north west of anglesey is known as a ferry port but it has much more to offer with the ruins of an ancient roman fort and the historic church of st cybis in the centre of the town. Date of change note description of change population transferred 141937 created a gained the parishes of aberffraw bodedern bodwrog cerrigceinwen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.