Antarctic circle the antarctic or antarctica circle is one of the five major circles or parallels of latitude that mark maps of the earth shown on the image above with a dashed red line this parallel of latitude sits at approximately 6633 south of the equator. Antarctica antarctica the worlds southernmost continent is almost wholly covered by an ice sheet and is about 55 million square miles 142 million square km in size it is divided into east antarctica largely composed of a high ice covered plateau and west antarctica an archipelago of ice covered mountainous islands. New antarctica documentary finds out why the wastelands of the south pole have fascinated explorers alien hunters and conspiracy theorists for decades its the last great unexplored wilderness on
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.