Aragones synonyms aragones pronunciation aragones translation english dictionary definition of aragones a region and former kingdom of northeast spain it was united with castile in 1479 to form the nucleus of modern spain aragon french writer who generalized surrealism to literature 1897 1982 louis aragon 2. Sergio aragones is the single most creative cartoonist alive primarily in his ability to convey without any words an energy or emotion i imagine that he has world wide appeal because you dont need to speak english to get 95 of his work
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.