Celiac disease tends to run in families as it is a genetic disorder if you have a parent child brother or sister who has celiac disease you have a 1 in 10 chance of getting it yourself. Celiac disease is a serious autoimmune disorder that can occur in genetically predisposed people where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine celiac disease is also known as coeliac disease celiac sprue non tropical sprue and gluten sensitive enteropathy. Celiac disease gluten sensitive enteropathy sometimes called sprue or coeliac is an immune reaction to eating gluten a protein found in wheat barley and rye if you have celiac disease eating gluten triggers an immune response in your small intestine over time this reaction damages your
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.