Graf sons the reloading authority has a wide selection of reloading supplies shooting supplies ammo and more. Horticulture a bud shoot or scion of a plant inserted in a groove slit or the like in a stem or stock of another plant in which it continues to grow. First known use of graft noun 1 14th century in the meaning defined at sense 1a verb 1 14th century in the meaning defined at transitive sense 1a noun 2 1853 in the meaning defined above verb 2. Graft1 graft 1 grft v grafted grafting grafts vtr 1 a to unite a shoot or bud with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact b to join a plant or plants by such union 2 to transplant or implant living tissue for example surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect 3 to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.