Numeric data and display formats exponential scientific notation is useful when you have very large or very small numbers exponential notation in minitab consists of these elements a coefficient which can be an integer or decimal number the letter e which is the equivalent of the x 10 in scientific notation . How to use minitab minitab is a statistics program that allows you to quickly enter your data and then run a variety of analyses on that data you can quickly prepare charts and calculate regression and entering data works very similarly. Minitab includes several functions for formulas use factorials to calculate probabilities such as the chance of observing a certain number of successes in a binomial experiment where each trial results in one of two outcomes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.