Recent examples on the web verb visitors to the seattle waterfront will hear the crunch of breaking concrete this february while demolition equipment pivots through clouds of dust and mist flexing spiked jaws that will munch the six story high columns and slice through rebar mike lindblom the seattle times seattles big demolition spectacle how crews plan to pulverize the . Munch mnch v munched munching munches vintr 1 to chew food audibly or with a steady working of the jaws 2 to eat with pleasure vtr to chew or eat food audibly or with pleasure middle english monchen muncher n munch mnt vb cookery to chew food steadily esp with a crunching noise c14 monche of imitative origin . Contemporary examples of munch for better or worse jazz is turning into the music you hear when you drink coffee and munch on a donut or bagel
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.