In her memoir priestdaddy lockwood explains not only how her father entered the priesth by judge nina sankovitch patricia lockwood is the daughter of a catholic priest and that is actually the blandest fact about her. Priestdaddy shimmers with wonderful obscene life patricia lockwoods scabrous memoir of growing up with a married catholic priest for a father is a little overreliant on quirky family details . Patricia lockwoods side splitting priestdaddy puts the poetry back in memoir her verbal verve creates a reading experience of effervescent joy even as lockwood takes you through some of her lifes darker passages. The american poet goes for laughs in recounting her midwest catholic upbringing complete with anti abortion rallies and virginity pledges
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.