Quota definition is a proportional part or share especially the share or proportion assigned to each in a division or to each member of a body how to use quota in a sentence. Quota definition the share or proportional part of a total that is required from or is due or belongs to a particular district state person group etc see more. Quota kwt n 1 a proportional share as of goods assigned to a group or to each member of a group an allotment 2 a production assignment 3 a a number or percentage especially of people constituting or designated as an upper limit a country with strict annual immigration quotas b a number or percentage especially of people
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.