the purpose of this paper is to comment on social work and safeguarding adults current challenges and expectations in particular as the chief social worker for adults to acknowledge the positive impact of the making safeguarding personal msp programme. The future of adult safeguarding must be improved and to do this all agencies should work together in partnership and ensure the implementation of policies procedures etc are in place outstanding social work practice is of the utmost importance. Safeguarding is essential within social work practice and this book enables the individual to gain a better clearer and valuable insight into adult abuse and the need to ensure that it remains high on the agenda for all when working with vulnerable adults
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.